We are open and seeing patients!
Our office hours will return to normal,
but our operations will be very different from in the past.
For the safety of our patients and our employees, we are:
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Minimizing use of pens and other reusable products. Any/all pens and reusable products will be disinfected before and after use
- Disinfecting all frames before and after patient try-on
- Disinfecting all examination rooms immediately after each patient encounter
- Scheduling appointments one per hour
- Shipping your contact lenses directly to your home or office at no charge
For the safety of our patients and our employees, we ask you to:
Reschedule if you are feeling ill. We will not be able to see you if you have had fever, upper respiratory issues, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, or loss of sense of taste or smell within the last 2 weeks. We will also not be able to see you if you have been in close contact with anyone who has had the previous symptoms or has been known to have COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks. We also ask you to reschedule if you have traveled via airplane, bus or train in the past 2 weeks.
Call us from your car upon arrival to our office.
If you are picking up eyewear, we will bring it to you curbside.
If you are coming for an appointment or eyewear purchase or repair, we will come to your car to screen your temperature and escort you inside the office.
Come alone to your visit. One guardian and/or caretaker is allowed with you inside the office as needed.
Bring your own mask and wear it the entire time you are in the office
Wash your hands immediately upon entering our office
We know your vision is important and so is your safety.
We are committed to providing you the best of both.