The story of the Ogi brand starts with David Spencer. He felt a growing demand for small frames that were not only finely crafted but also affordable:
- David launched Ogi’s first eyewear collection in 1997, consisting of fifteen unique styles in five colors.
- The designs combined small, refined shapes with bright colors unlike anything else available in the market.
- One of Ogi’s key philosophies from day one is a constant release of new products.
- Ogi Eyewear continues to redefine affordable luxury by offering luxurious eyewear at unprecedented price points.
- Utilizing the finest materials and components from international locales, Ogi creates unique eyewear collections sold only by select optical retailers worldwide.
- Ogi now includes several sub-brands: OGI Eyewear (Bold Contemporary Eyewear), OGI Kids (for Tomorrow's Trendsetters), Seraphim (an Elite Neo Classic Collection) and SCOJO New York (Premium Reading Eyewear).